Whether you are a first-time SLR user, a long-time enthusiast who has shot still images for years, or if you’re wondering how to really begin to use these new features to expand your image-making, this class is for you.
During this class you will:
• Learn why you would want to use a DSLR to record video.
• Become familiar with the basic button layout and basic menus when using a DSLR.
• Learn the different camera settings and their impact on video such as exposure, color control, focus and audio.
• Gain an understanding of the different Auto Focusing technologies found in Canon’s line-up of DSLRs.
• This class will show the many different benefits of using our Canon EF Lens System while shooting HD Video.
• Discover how the video process works from pre-visualizing before shooting through editing and creating a finished product that’s ready for anything.
• Have an introduction to basic editing and formatting of your video files.
• See how accessories can affect your final video.
• Attendees will receive a fully detailed Participant Guide Book, covering the material discussed in class at no additional charge.
Class is FREE but class size is limited. Register here
Save the date! Complete details to be announced. Registration available middle of October.