Repairs for the Changing World of Photography
Known Nationally for Quality Repairs Since 1972
The basics of photography, shutter speed, f-stops, focal length, haven't changed in 100 years but all the equipment we use to capture images has changed dramatically, many times over.
Joe Wojcich founded Tempe Camera Repair in 1972, and our technicians, with combined experience of more than 200 years, have seen it all. Whether your chosen tool is an antique wooden box camera or the latest Mirrorless DSLR, we're here with the know-how to get your problem solved.
- Free Estimates; computer diagnostic reports on Canon cameras
- Loaners and Half-Priced Rentals if needed from our Rental Department
- Image sensor cleanings. See our FAQs
- Studio Strobes, Heads and Power Packs repaired in-house.
- Film Camera, Classic, and Discontinued camera repair with a large inventory of hard-to-find parts
- Water Damage? Manufacturers won't touch it but we'll repair if possible.
- Special pricing for schools; Accounts and Contracts available for Educational, Law-Enforcement and Government Agencies
- Tripod and Monopod repairs
- Complete machine shop and Widelux service
- Did we mention FREE ESTIMATES? See our FAQs
Personal Hands-On Attention to your Repair
When you have a problem with your photographic gear, you don't want to put it in a box and ship it across the country for service. So we do everything we can to get you taken care of here. We will discuss your problem, perform necessary tests and recommend a course of action. Many major manufacturers are no longer supporting independent repairs of their products; we'll help you decide what to do, and if a repair by the manufacturer is needed, we'll handle all the details for you, including quality control when the equipment comes back. If it can be repaired here, we'll give you a free estimate for repairs.
Repairs - Rentals - Sales - Photo Lab
Tempe Camera is more than a repair shop. Our Sales Department, Rental Department and Photo Lab each contain their own dedicated and knowledgeable staff, many of whom are professional photographers themselves. This synergy can help you with any photographic project or problem that you have, all in one place.